Our government investigation division serves in a dual role capacity. We not only work for Government bodies and sub-divisions but we also work with the public at large via Political Action Committees, Watch Dog Organizations, Citizen Review Boards, and Community Organization.
This diversity in capacity has allowed us to develop assets and gain insight into governmental processes. Our assets and insight many times allow us to cut through the well-known government “red tape” and bureaucracy. On the other hand, we provide government bodies and sub-divisions with professional and cost effective services that otherwise may not be obtainable when unexpected needs arise.
Government Investigation Services
With over 20 years of private investigation experience, we are equipped with the experience and technology to conduct thorough and resourceful investigations. We remain in compliance with all local, federal, and national laws and regulations to ensure a seamless investigation. Our goal is to gather the information and resources you needs to take the best next steps.
Below is a list of some of the investigations we perform regularly for government bodies, private citizens and citizen organizations:
- Abuse of Authority under the Color of Law
- Acquisition of Data, Studies, and Surveys
- Acquisition of General Government Records
- Background Investigations
- Bid Process Audits and Compliance
- Civil Litigation Support
- Corruption Investigation
- EEOC Investigations
- Employee Integrity
- Executive Vetting
- Risk Management Consulting and Investigations
- Specialized Fact Investigations for Citizens Review Boards
- Watch Dog Investigations
- Whistleblower Investigations
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Termination
- Ethics Violations Determinings